I just got back from the Drs. and in the last 5 days I have dilated another centimeter. Now I am 3 cm and still 70% effaced. Last time I went into labor with Lexi I was 4 cm when I got to the hospital but as I know from last time (being dilated to 2 cm for a month) that this doesn't mean anything. I just have a feeling it will happen this weekend but who knows. I havent been feeling too great these last few days and after my exam this morning I am just in PAIN!!!! The Dr wants to see me again on Monday so we will see if I either make it to then or if I have progressed anymore. I also was told that I have Group B Strep. This isnt exactly the best news but it affects the baby more than it does me. I will be given medicine while I am in labor so the baby doesnt get it. I wont go into to many details but if you want to read more about it click HERE.
I did loose some weight this appointment which is nice. I have done pretty good this pregnancy as well as last time. I am at about 25 lbs that I have gained. Not to shabby. My only weakness right now is Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches (I have them practically every day for lunch) and huge glasses of milk. I can never get too much milk.
Last night Scott and I did a lot of cleaning and getting ready. We put the pack and play up in our room and I started packing my bag for the hospital. Just counting down the days till I see my little girl. I am curious to see what she will look like.
Lexi also had her 15 month checkup on Monday. Her stats are:
Weight: 20 lbs 2 oz 10%
Length: 31.4 inches 75%
Head: 45 cm 10%
I wont mention all the things she is doing now just because she is doing so many new things. I will say she surprises us every day with how much she knows, has learned, and understands. We just love her so much and I cant wait for her to be a big sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







You must be so excited! I can't wait to see the little one!!
ReplyDelete