________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Stay At Home Mom

Per Hilary's suggestion I am starting a blog. It seems that starting a blog is something that all Stay at Home Mom's do, so I am jumping on the bandwagon. I have been a stay at home mom for about 2 months now. Our little girl Lexi is 8 weeks old. It has been the most rewarding, fun, and boring time all wrapped into one. It can been quite emotionally draining staying at home all by yourself and caring for a newborn, especially your first. I really dont get out much with her during the day. Currently we are down to one car because our old 97 Ford Taurus finally bit the dust, so Scott drives our other car to work. I just cant wait for the weather to finally act like it is Spring outside so that I can go on walks with Lexi and not be cooped up inside the house. Currently I am addicted to watching the OC on DVD so its ok that it is cold outside. I have watched all 4 seasons in 2 1/2 weeks, (lame I know) but when I have no car and its freezing/snowing outside there isn't a lot of other options. This week it is supposed to finally warm up a little bit. I am excited my little sister Heather is coming out to go to BYUI so she will be staying with me for a few days and my mom is coming out the week after.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job! I can't wait to read it everyday!!! see you soon. Probably Wednesday, does that work?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails